You can listen along with our show notes on our SoundCloud, Google Play, or iTunes.
Into to Carolyn
- What’s your position? – Senior VP, Professional Services
- How long have you been at M3? 4 years in August
- Where did you go to college? University of Georgia
Into to M3PS
- What is M3PS? - We are a team of on demand accountants that provide accounting as a service to the hospitality industry.
- What services do you provide? Our typical services include AP, Bank Recs, sales tax remittance, balance sheet recs, analytical review, and financial statement preparation. These make up our full accounting services. We offer each of these individually. We provide these services on a full time or temporary/project basis.
- What are some reason someone might want to utilize M3PS services? What are the advantages of using M3PS? – We are M3. We know how to utilize the software to its fullest capabilities. We can expand and contract with our customers and we have dedicated teams for our clients. We can customize each engagement for our clients so if they want to pick and choose services we provide they can do that.
- What makes M3PS stand out? – I think what sets up apart besides our industry experience is that we are paired with an outstanding accounting software. We are a service provider to a software that our company created. We know the ins and outs of the software and how best to utilize it.
- What does an average day look like with M3PS? - The day can vary depending on the time of month for our teams, but one thing we are doing every day is reconciling our customers banks. During the first two weeks of the month we are partaking in closing the books for our clients and once that is complete we are working on balance sheet recs and preparing for the next month close.
- Tell us about the people who work in M3PS. – We have a staff of about 30 employees comprised of CPAs, MBAs, degreed Accountants, and industry veterans with many years of hotel accounting experience.
- Is there anything new upcoming with M3PS? – We are continuing to add services as needs arise and we can provide such as entering budgets in AC. This Budget season we will be offering budget entry and balancing in the AC system.